Terms and Conditions

GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS

  • The rider or the co-riders need to be 20 years of age or older to rent a bike. If the rider's are under the stipulated age, the order will be cancelled without any refund.

  • The documents  below needs to be verified,  for each rider.

    1. Document 1 – Driving License

    2. Document 2 – Passport, Election Card, Aadhaar Card. (Any one of the above).

  • Two-wheeler bookings are subject to availability. Royal Enfield Expedition reserves the right to cancel any booking if deemed necessary.

  • Rider should  follow all the Traffic rules and regulations. All Challans issued due to rider negligence need to be paid by the rider itself  .

  • Rider should not  influence any Alcohol/Drugs while riding  . Royal Enfield Expedition will not be responsible to compensate for any mishaps and their consequences in such cases. The rider shall be liable to pay for all damages to the vendor .

  • Rider needs to drop the bike at the same location from where it was picked up. No requests will be accommodated for a change in the drop location.

  • The Pick-up date and location  cannot be changed once a booking is confirmed.         

 

 

FEE POLICY

  • The rider needs to return the two-wheeler on specified Date  as mentioned on the website/invoice copy. 

  • A Trip extension request is to be made at least 3  hour before the drop-off time. Such requests are to be made telephonically  or via email . The request shall  be confirmed or denied as per the availability of the bikes. In case the rider  doesn’t drop the bike in spite of a denied extension request, penalty charges will be applicable.

  • The customer is not authorized to lend the two-wheeler to any person without first informing Royal Enfield Expedition. In such cases we needs to verify the documents of the additional rider before starting the trip.

  • In case of minor damages to the bike or  helmet, the customer is liable to pay fine as per vendor.

  • In case of damage to the two-wheeler on rent due to accident/mishandling/carelessness, appropriate charges will be calculated by the vendor and the rider  is liable to pay the same to the vendor along with the daily tariff of  bike .

  • In case of theft, the rider is liable to pay, in full, the market rate of the two-wheeler.

  • In case of engine fault or failure, the riders  needs to contact the vendor  before getting any repairs done. The invoice is mandatory to claim reimbursement .

 

BOOKING CANCELLATION

  • 0-24 Hours before start of the trip – The entire amount paid by the rider  will be charged as cancellation fee. Royal Enfield Expedition  will  not be liable to  REFUND made for such cancellations.

  • More than 24 hours before start of the trip – 20% of the amount paid by the rider will be reduced as cancellation fee and the remaining 80% of the amount will be refunded. The refunded amount will reflect in the given bank account within 7-10 business days. 

  • If any booking is cancelled by Royal Enfield Expedition due to non availability, a full refund will be initiated. The refunded amount can be reflected in the given bank account within 7-10 business days.

  • No refund cancellation claim will be considered after 48 hours of the completion of the booking period.

  • No refund will be made if the booking is cancelled 7 days prior to the pickup.

TRIP EXTENSION

  • Trip extension request needs made at least 1 hour before the drop off time. Such requests are to be made  telephonically to the field executive . As per the bookings  the vendor may confirm or deny the request depending on the bike availability. Trips can also be extended through whatsapp or email id .

  • The standard rates shall be applicable for the extensions.

Contact Us

Info

Phone:

+91-8894462053

Email:

Location

Royal Enfield  Expedition

Underneath Rasta Cafe

Opp Hotel Bhrighu

Vashisht, Manali, H.P - 175103

Need an Estimate?

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Instagram Icon